Happy Halloween 2020

Happy Halloween 2020
Happy Halloween! I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving in Canada, as well. I'm having a great Halloween this year. Last night I watched a 1973 film called The Wicker Man, which I recall commenting on in this account some years ago. It's the perfect Halloween movie, complete with heathens and human sacrifices. The music is quite good in it, too, if you like that warm acoustic early 70's sound - albeit, with a slightly creepy edge. That kind of music was big in '73, and seems to lend itself well to horror films, as Mike Oldfield's brilliant Tubular Bells proved in the soundtrack of the Exorcist.

Speaking of music, I haven't listed any of my popular recordings yet as best past posts. Actually, I'm very busy in my honest warehouse job and making a lot more money than I ever did authoring popular music and sharing it on YouTube, at least so far. I don't know how much Mike Myers paid Blue Rodeo to steal the below recording from me in 2007 and put it on the closing credits of Austin Powers, but I was paid nothing for authoring and recording it. Nor was I paid for any of the humour that came directly from my blogs and was used in the scripts, nor was I paid for inventing the lead character and even putting his catch phrase in his mouth. Nice hand drawn cartoons, I think. Who's the miserable creep who said he drew them? Does he even know how to draw while he's being admired for my talent and effort? And Saturday Night Live is still on TV, eh? Like I said, Happy Halloween!

I just tried to find the reconstructed post in my 2018 Song Posts and it says my songs are not on a secure connection. Why, Google? I've asked you before: WHY ARE MY GOOD POSTS ON A FAILING CONNECTION IN YOUR WEB SITE? Is it because they don't break the law like all your superstars in this filthy crime culture? How's that glitzy gangster you put in charge of that racket down there? Are the voters ready to vote against him yet, or do I have to suffer for another four years because of what his Republican predecessor did to me and needs to hide from the world at my expense? Happy Halloween. Don't burn in hell for your sins or anything.



By the way, another good Halloween movie, if you can find it, is Fahrenheit 451 from 1966. It's about a future world where the government wants its citizenry dumb and easily controlled. To this end, books have been banned and TV watching is mandatory. I think today's governments have the same goal and I submit your daytime TV schedule as my evidence. What a load of mind numbing crap. Hey, isn't it time for them to take a serious topic and demolish it with irrelevant references to personal experiences again? Or does the host go around with her microphone and ask cardboard cutouts in the audience for input now? What difference would it make? Anyway, Happy Halloween in our big, corrupt, broadcast-controlled tyranny. Can't wait to die so I can start living.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2020. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrimeTube Stinks

Special Delivery

Poetry Can Hurt