Rotten Apple

Rotten Apple
5:00pm. Have you ever tried to create an Apple ID for yourself? Wow. Is it ever impossible. Every time it tells you to check your email for the verification number, you lose the form and must start over. After entering two pages of personal information, I must start over. What pure misery.

Afer trying again - just out of masochism I guess - I see that, in order to get an Apple ID you need more than just to work in a warehouse and save your money for a year, but you also need two computers and a cell phone to be able to send them back their verification codes. Oh well. I'll have to try again where I have access to a second computer. One of their brand new Macbook Pros is not enough to get the job done of aquiring an Apple ID on its own.

And the reason I need to update some of my ciritical software like iMovie is because of their suggested update to the great new operating system 'Big Sur'. By crippling my iMovie program until I can update it, you can imagine how disappointed I am with 'Big Sur', and how much it sucks to be encountering obstacles when trying to obtain an Apple ID to repair their damage to my software.

8:15pm. Okay, Apple, I'm into my lunch period now and my work supervisor is going to help me with the extra device I need to send you your confirmation code hopefully sometime this evening. Here is what you should say at the top of your Apple ID instructions: 1) Make sure you have at least one extra device to receive confirmation codes while you complete this form. Also, make sure you have a valid credit card issued from your financial institution. If you don't warn your customers, they will end up wasting multiple efforts at filling out the form just to learn about these requirements. Is that any way to treat your customers? As for your new 'Big Sur' operating system, it crippled my iMovie program. That's not a very nice way to force me into your 'App Store', especially when it's so hard to acquire the ID to download its products. With the insurance policy added to the retail price of this computer, I paid over three thousand dollars for it. If you were me at this point, would you think you'd gotten your money's worth?

11:39pm. I finally got my Apple ID with the aid of a third device belonging to my work supervisor. It's been about five years since I learned I needed one. What a struggle!
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2021. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrimeTube Stinks

Special Delivery

Poetry Can Hurt