God Doesn't Forget

God Doesn't Forget
I've learned a few facts about the real historic Jesus in the last couple of years that challenge my faith in him. I've come to accept that he may have differed significantly from Paul's vision as it is described in the Acts of the Apostles. Anyway, I've decided that I worship God through this figure of a Saviour. Above all, I want to believe in divine justice.

I've started writing another long poem. The first nine long poems I've shared online here were chopped apart and broadcast on networks like NBC and FOX instead of staying in my possession. I hated it when my poems got stolen by comedians like George Carlin or Ellen Degeneres or Jay Leno or Saturday Night Live. I just saw that an interview of George Carlin by Jon Stewart back in 2007 or 2008 is still on YouTube. Disgusting! Both of these lawbreakers were up to their necks in plagiarized content from my blogs at that time. Notice how no mention is made of the author of all their most celebrated content.

Even though Jesus might have been a real man who was not born of a virgin and who wanted political change over peace, I hope he was right in his sermons about divine justice. I hope that all stars that commit filthy crimes against the souls of their trusting followers go to hell. And I wonder if they take their followers with them to hell. And would you want to join them there? Probably not. They wouldn't be so cute and charming in the spirit world. They wouldn't be able to wrap themselves in my thoughts and feelings for you. They'd be limited to their own material, and they must think you wouldn't like it very much.

Think about that when I warn you of selfish stars who had no compunction about putting all your souls in jeopardy to advance their careers. You may think you want to go to hell with them, but you'd be basing your decision on a cruel illusion. And think of all the gratitude you already handed them for my life and suffering while they were here. I've already shared over 230 pages of rhyming verse, but I have to start a new poem now and I can't even share it on the internet when it's turning out beautiful. And I have to write it between warehouse shifts because rich stars stole all the money for my first 200 poems. Horrible. I've been punished by a bunch of rich envious creeps for sharing the fruits of my talent on Blogger. It's totally wrong, and my God doesn't forget the way the nasty networks want you all to do.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2020. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrimeTube Stinks

Special Delivery

Poetry Can Hurt