You Call That Fraud?

You Call That Fraud?
Nov 15/2020: Just one more little note to say that I saw a science video that very effectively debunked the technical claims of 911 conspiracy theorists with regard to fires and controlled demolitions. There are still a lot of unanswered questions for me about that day but I am starting to find myself more agreeable to other explanations outside of conspiracy theories. I'm reasonable that way.[End of Insertion.]

There has been a lot of talk about fraud these days and I have had a long personal experience with fraud. I have been complaining about the entertainment fraud that was committed on a vast scale against my blogs over the last twenty years or so online.

I have evidence of the fraud that was committed against me but it is too late to have anything done about it now. I was unable to secure legal help at the critical time because I lacked money. My evidence of the fraud committed against me is this Blogger account. The links below these paragraphs should lead you to lists of thousands of posts which people thought I stole from the TV but in fact the TV stole from me. If I was ever lying about this in twenty years I would have gone to jail and that has never happened to me. However, I'm certain that all the guilty stars who stole my things went to jail, and just because some of them got back on TV afterwards doesn't make them innocent or me guilty of their crimes.

Now, I'll tell you why I have difficulty accepting the president's claims of election fraud. First of all, such schemes tend to favour the existing regime. In Russia, for instance, Putin is accused of rigging elections in order to preserve his place at the top. When you're at the top you can bully and intimidate with much greater force to overturn election results than you can from anywhere else. Secondly, he already won a US election to prove that the electoral system is not against him. If anything, it unfairly favours him with electoral votes that defy the popular vote. He and his supporters are not the majority, but they still got to win the last election. Lastly, no evidence exists to substantiate his claims of election fraud.

Handling power is best done by persons of character. A good leader is one who puts his people's needs ahead of his own. A big man is one who can accept humiliation with grace.

As for my thoughts on equality, I stumbled on the following this morning. The only difficulty with human rights is making sure they go to the right humans.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2020. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrimeTube Stinks

Special Delivery

Poetry Can Hurt