Justice Is Coming

Justice Is Coming
I finally have an Apple ID, but it will be a while before I can have something new to share on iTunes. I don't know if the site is still flooded with impersonating assholes, but if it is, don't worry; justice is on the way. Justice must be the greatest fear of these scoundrels. Anyway, I will tell you here when you can see - and maybe buy - some of the things I've been working on for the last couple of years. My first priority right now is simply to get my Macbook back up to date, though I'm happy to say I've recovered my iMovie program and it seems to be working okay. I will also have to fit these online projects into a rather busy full-time employment schedule, so please be patient. And if anyone says they're me on iTunes before I get in there, please lock them up and burn them alive.

Mar11/2021: I've a little extra time this evening to share some of the thoughts I've been having while trying to find an interesting story in the news these days. So far nothing has captured my interest except the riot at the Capitol Building and the snow storm in Texas. (I hope the weather has improved down there, by the way.) It seems that we can regularly count on over half of the nightly news broadcast to be concerned with this COVID virus, and that is far too much. What did they fill all this time with before? Gee, I guess it was with all the hype they needed to get those one hundred or so new fraud stars off the ground with their stolen songs and blogs from my Google accounts. And now, when one might wish to ask what became of all those hours of stolen music and comedy that was used to fill the pockets of stars, broadcasters and sponsors with cash in front of all your eyes for three to ten years between 2000 and 2010, their only response is 'COVID'. Hey, broadcasters, where did Carlin and Leno and Myers and all your top comics steal all their most successful comedy from in that period? COVID? And what legendary British band wanted to come and play in Vancouver after I rewrote two songs that they stole from me in 2007? The COVIDS, right? CBC, who wrote the original 12 verses of my poem Buck Henry in 2007? Me or Leonard COVID? Radio people, what percentage of the songs in the 'new rock' station were stolen from my Youtube account? COVID percent? Oh well, I still prefer their excessive reporting of a not very serious flu virus to all the lying hype they used to have in its place. It's an improvement, but these TV liars still belong in hell as long as their millions of hapless dependants remain deceived.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2021. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrimeTube Stinks

Special Delivery

Poetry Can Hurt