Worse than COVID

Worse than COVID
I've not contracted COVID, but I bet I can name an infection that is worse: the Google Redirect Virus in Safari. I've already spent money to download an antivirus program to get rid of it, and here I am today, downloading another one. This nasty virus redirects your Google search to Yahoo, restricting you from countless search results and offering unsafe places to go on the web. And you know how you get it? By trying to use your browser on the internet. You can be just innocently visiting a page and it swarms all over you. Too bad we can't get some help with this virus, since I've had it for months now. I even tried to delete Safari from my Mac, but it's bulit right in to the operating system. I hope my next antivirus program will get rid of it once and for all. I hope I don't have to spend too much more money to repair its damage.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2021. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrimeTube Stinks

Special Delivery

Poetry Can Hurt