Down with the Top Ten

Down with the Top Ten
I hope some of those foolish media who are too afraid to say my name out loud will read what I have to say this morning. (Yes, we have home service now, so I'm not limited to posting from work anymore.) I am pleased to have recovered my dignity by taking a real job and gaining a decent income, but I am still plagued by the odious presence of my assailants on the internet. I just saw Taylor Grift's name come up on an unrelated Google search, for instance. Seeing that monster's name, being reminded of how much money she made from my music for ten years while she ordered her slaves to malign me, I found myself succumbing to another tremor. This is all I ever get from the media for sharing my best things with them here and on YouTube. But they rewarded her and the other frauds so well that death will be welcome when it comes for me, if only for at last being able to escape their unspeakable cruelty.

And I'm in no mood for top ten lists of 21st century anything. The top ten comedians were listed as the 'funniest people in the world' in 2008, and several, if not all, of them got their hottest material from my blogs and then left me to look like a hack with it - especially the number one on the list, Jerk Leno. So why don't you take your manipulating top ten list and stick it up your ass? There's nothing out there. I've looked and looked. Aside from a handful of documentaries, I can't find anything good and new from the countless choices available to me online. Instead I must stick to my personal retro favourites, and create my own material to fill the void. It works for me. And music's no problem when I have it playing in my head all the time. Still, it would be nice if someone else could write the script for a change, especially since I didn't get paid for that either.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2021. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrimeTube Stinks

Special Delivery

Poetry Can Hurt