The New News Haven't shared a new one of these news bulletins since the last big war. This must all be be new. 11:53pm: When I first shared these kind of thoughts in these kind of words, they'd end up on Saturday Night Live's 'Weekend Update'. But if anyone tried to steal this since I posted it at around 1:00am this morning, I have its time-stamped original all ready for the lawyers to present in court. And I plan on sharing more of these. Happy Saturday night! A leading politician has admitted to lying about her vaccination after testing positive for trypanosomiasis - better known as the 'wandering sickness'. However, critics say that the vaccine she made us all take was no good and that she's lying about lying. An historic moment for the country today with the appointment of the first Puerto Rican woman to our Supreme Court. Uh - few may know her name yet, but everyone knows she's Puerto Rican. To the war, now, where a prisoner ...
Comments
Post a Comment