Why Must I Explain?

Why Must I Explain
There seems to be some confusion out there about why I went back to the work force. What lies have you been getting from your crooked stars to explain it? It should be self-explanatory after I spent 12 years rewriting hit songs and hit blogs that were stolen from me as I was left to starve in a soup line. It should be clear, after all that time, that they only wanted to lie to you with my songs and laughs on the TV and radio. They also want to pretend that their stars wrote whatever I haven't reclaimed from them yet. If they're going to steal my music and comedy and pay off all the lawyers to let them commit fraud with it, what choice do I have but to go back to the work place? I need to make money somehow.

Shouldn't this go without saying after everything I've already shared in fourteen years? Why do I need to explain myself? Who's been lying to you this time? How many times is a fraud supposed to be able to lie to the public about her fraud victim? Can't we lock her up for a nice long time and give me a rest?

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2021. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrimeTube Stinks

Special Delivery

Poetry Can Hurt