Note to Netflix: Fraud Stinks

Note to Netflix: Fraud Stinks
I've had to repeat this already seventeen times since 2015, but, this time, a note to Netflix: I invented the comical British spy, Austin Powers, as Mike Myers plays him, for my imaginary talk show, the Don't Steal Show, in 2005 or 2006. Mike Myers stole the character in 2007. I coined the titles: Goldmember, The Spy Who Shagged Me, and Austin Powers International Man of Mystery. I created the evil villains Me and Mini-Me for a James Bond parody and shared it on this website years before Mike Myers came along and transformed it into his blockbuster trilogy. These movies wouldn't have existed without me, but who got all the money for them? (I'm asking you, Netflix.) Who got paid for these creations of mine? How much did he get paid for my work? Why do you want him to keep getting paid for my work? Can't you find anything from that time that doesn't rob my blogs? If so, maybe you should pan the whole rotten decade. That's what I was forced to do.

To the rest of you, please give thumbs down to stars and shows that rip me off. Myers didn't credit me anywhere among his army of helpers, he was too busy honouring Blue Rodeo for their heist of my music. I'm quite naturally outraged by this callous dismissal of my existence. I don't expect you to sympathize with how I feel. You couldn't know unless they took something personal from you, like that, and used it against you.

Thumbs down also for anything with or by Tom Hanks, Seth MacFarlane, Oskar - I mean - Matt Groning, and the Rolling Stones, at least among the titles I've reviewed. These people, along with the many other stars in my copyright offenders list, are vampires for attention, whereas I've learned to do without attention in my life. I still take pleasure in the creative side, producing good work, but this work attracts both attention and vampires. They practically drank my blood for their 'successes' with my things, so please protect your souls and reject them. Thumbs down, thumbs down.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2021. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrimeTube Stinks

Special Delivery

Poetry Can Hurt